CNBC's Kudlow & Company will air at its regular 5pm ET time this evening.
**On tonight's program we will pay special tribute to the passing of one of the all-time greats - Milton Friedman.**
We'll begin with our economic panel to weigh in on all the latest numbers, including today's tame inflation report and the DJIA's surge to a record high. On board:
* Nouriel Rubini - New York University economist
* John Ryding - chief US economist at Bear Stearns
* Liz MacDonald - Forbes magazine senior editor
Next, we've asembled an all-star panel to weigh in on Milton Friedman's passing. They will also offer their perspective on a host of economic issues. On board:
* Steve Forbes - CEO/Editor-in-Chief of Forbes magazine
* Jeremy Siegel - Wharton professor of finance
* Gary Gensler - former Undersecretary of the Treasury
* Jim Glassman - fellow at the American Enterprise Institute
Steve Forbes will stick around in our political segment along with Lanny Davis, former Clinton White House counsel.
Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY), newly named Senate minority leader will join us to finish up our show.