On CNBC's Kudlow Report tonight at 7pm ET:
MARKETS: CAN ANYTHING STOP STOCKS?
- Don Luskin, Trend Macro Chief Investment Officer
- Daryl Jones, Hedgeye Managing Director
- Michael Farr, Farr, Miller & Washington president
WHAT DO BIG MORTGAGE MARKET CHANGES MEAN TO TEETERING HOUSING MARKET?
- CNBC’s Diana Olick reports.
- WOULD RADICAL CUT BACK OF GOVT'S MORTGATE ROLE BE GOOD OR BAD?
- SHOULD FANNIE/FREDDIE BE DOWNSIZED?
- DO HOMEOWNERS NEED TO PUT DOWN BIGGER DOWNPAYMENTS?
- John Taylor, President and CEO National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- Stephen Meister, founding partner of Meister, Seelig & Fein
REP. RON PAUL'S FIRST HEARING ON THE FED TOMORROW...IMPACT OF FED ON JOB CREATION & UNEMPLOYMENT RATE
- Rep. Ron Paul (R/TX) will join us in an exclusive interview.
DOES OBAMA REALLY WANT TO HELP BUSINESS? … OBAMA BUDGET A BAIT & SWITCH ON TAXES?
- Howard Dean, Fmr. Vermont Governor & Presidential Candidate; "Howard Dean's Prescription for Real Health Care Reform" Author; CNBC Contributor
- Steve Moore, Sr Economics Writer for WSJ Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
Please join us at 7pm ET on CNBC.